So I stopped by the lot on my way home from work ( approx. 4:30 ) and the framers were there working on the house and had the floor joists installed and starting on the walls. I can not tell you how excited I am to see this phase starting because it means it will be a house very soon.
And because my hubby was not with me we stopped by on our way home from dinner (8:00) and the framers were still working and had the first floor outer walls up. YIPEE!!! I love progress, Happy Building
 |
| First floor joists installed, starting on the outer walls |
 |
| First Floor Outer Walls Going Up |
 |
| First Floor Outer Walls Going Up |
|
Congrats! That is great progress!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow you may have yourself an upstairs..
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Framing goes fast so get your pics in!
ReplyDeleteWOW! that is great to see. it gives me hope :) They will have you up before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteJen
http://buildingourabode.blogspot.com/
This is such an exciting time. And they are correct - in a day or two you could have an upstairs! Take lots of pictures and enjoy this process of waiting for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI think the waiting for Christmas analogy is perfect because I drive by daily now and can't wait to move in.
Delete