So today was our pre-construction meeting and it went smoothly. it lasted approximately 2 hours. Once again thank you RH bloggers I made sure I took our selections and change order for reference during the meeting. I will update our pre-construction page with some our answers.
I look forward to working with our PM he seems like he will do what's needed to build a great house.
Of note, it looks like they will begin excavation the week of March 18th and we will be closing in June. So close but soooooo far away. ;-)
Awesome! I know March 18 can't get here quick enough! JUST BE READY! I always encourage people to grab as many photos you can with them in action. #pricless
ReplyDeleteMarch 18th is just around the corner! I agree with Nadase, go often to get those pictures! One minute there is a hole, the next it's a fully framed house! Your journey is about to get exciting!
ReplyDeleteIt's just the beginning. Believe me, things will move so fast!
ReplyDeleteWe had our pre-construction meeting a little over a month ago and now we have rooms! Such an exciting time!
ReplyDeleteIt quite funny how excited I will be to finally see dirt move, 7 more days and counting.
ReplyDeleteI remember feeling like everyone else's house was being built so much faster than mine! Really, mine was just as fast, but it is difficult to wait. Take lots of pictures once the electrical and plumbing go in before there is drywall up so you know what's behind the walls. Nice to know when you are contemplating punching out a hole somewhere.
ReplyDelete