Today we closed on our home of the last 7+ years. Its great to have this part of the process completed because it makes our Ryan build even more real.
We are really excited to move forward and into our new home HOWEVER I will miss the place we called home and created memories with our babies.

I know it's hard to say goodbye. Just think, you will create even more wonderful memories in your new home.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely looking forward to our new home and the great memories we will create. Thankfully I am the mom who always has the camera out and tons of photos to look back on.
DeleteBest wishes on your progress, your home is coming together beautifully.
I know that feeling, I use to find myself driving to our old house after we moved. You will build good memories in your new home too.
ReplyDeleteI have actually resisted the urge to drive by our old house so I don't get to weepy. My hubby on the other hand goes on auto pilot and drives there often.
DeleteWe are in the process of selling our home right now. We are excited to build, but I think it will be sad when we finally leave. Looking forward to following your progress!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on selling the your house, I think the selling process was the hardest but also made leaving easier because it no longer felt like our home.
DeleteTosha P,
ReplyDeleteHERE YOU ARE!! I was wondering where your blog was and could never find it! You have a lovely home and what a blessing God is blessing you with another BEAUTIFUL HOME to build more fond memories that will forever remain priceless!
More than I can ever say we are truly grateful for the blessings of God in our life. Our home and all the great memories are a gift. :-)
Delete