So the hubby and I stopped by the house today and they had installed 2/3 of the drywall and will do the basement and garage tomorrow. It is amazing how much they can do in just one day. Seeing the house with walls gives me goosebumps and I can start to envision how we will make this our home.
![]() |
| Bonus Room - Future Upstair Play Room |
![]() |
| Bonus Room |
![]() |
| Master Bathroom - So happy to have natural light in the bathroom |
![]() |
| Master Shower |
![]() |
| Dry wallers at work on the first floor |






Pretty exciting time! Pretty soon your garage will be full of stuff.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so exciting to see progress!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat!!! How long did they say it would take?
ReplyDeleteOur PM said it will take approximately 10 days to complete. It's so exciting, I can't wait to see our selections and most importantly move in.
Delete