Monday, May 6, 2013

One step closer to the finish line.

What a busy end of week, work on the exterior finished on Saturday. I must say there was a point I was  a little concerned about our brick choice but seeing it all together I really like it.  Overall it feels bright and the siding makes me smile.



Willowbrook Brick...Classic Cream Siding...Navy Shutters




I drove by the lot today, drywall is almost done and flooring should be in by end of week. This is the stage I have  been waiting for and seeing it all come together. Thirty eight days to go and then the whirlwind of moving will begin.


4 comments:

  1. I love the arches above the windows very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's really pretty! Love the brick and siding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks great ! This seems to be the popular brick! I saw it in our model! It is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete