Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Let's close this deal



Friday the 14th is our closing.  It has felt like it has taken forever but we are almost done. 

 Today Ryan Home's inspector came out to inspect the house to make sure it met his standards.  Tomorrow morning our inspector we hired will be out to inspect the home (he also did a pre-drywall inspection for us).  Tomorrow afternoon we have our settlement walk through with our Project Manager and then we finally close Friday. yippee!  

Below are a few pictures taken last week before the appliances and the punch list were complete.



I really like how the brick turned out.


the kids will love the backyard (and our neighbors play equipment)

the landscape will need an immediate influx of color and a few trees when we move in.

the kitchen before the appliances were put in.

kids making carpet angels.  I was pleasantly surprised by the softness of the basic carpet.  we decided not to upgrade it and just wait until we wore this out.

we are going to love the finished basement.

Kids still having fun

More basic plants

Kitchen cabinets

Kitchen floors.  Appliances not yet installed.

11 comments:

  1. Love how the brick turned out. I really like the elevation, very clean. The kids seem to be leaving their marks all over the house. Are they fighting over rooms yet? Thanks for confirming the basic carpet feels all right, because that is what we got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Ella... Love you brick, and great to know about the carpet.

    Its so close... all the very best. Excited for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close! How exciting!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. We are so pumped its unreal. I guess I will have to spend my time searching blogs for decorating ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowo just a few more hours!!! Congrats your home looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on getting them to do FULL brick! We begged them to do full stone for us, but they would not agree, at any price. So the garage is siding. Bleh.

    I can't wait to see it with all your stuff inside it. I bet you can not wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything went well with closing! Now the FUN begins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great.
    I hope you can do better with the gigantic mulch bed between the front door and garage then we could. We never agreed on how to fill the large space, so I sodded over most of it and poured rock in the rest. Next year will get two large planters.
    http://myryanhome.blogspot.com/2013/04/it-was-just-too-mulch.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete