Stopped by the house today to see the progress first hand and many things have been completed. The speed at which they make progress is quite impressive, there are a few obvious corrections to be made but generally speaking it looks lovely:
- I finally got to "see" the basement now that we have lighting installed and it looks great. Looking forward to future family time there.
- The bumped out drive-way looks fantastic, the brick still needs some "cleaning up " but looks good.
- I LOVE our fire place surround its just the right balance one neutral and a little something special
- I am amused by the trim work in the basement, I understand this is not a custom million dollar home HOWEVER the wavy trim is far below ridiculous. Although obvious I will send a note to the PM
- Have to follow up with our SR about our countertops, I was under the impression we were getting a different edge .....but will see
There is still so much left to be done:
- Appliances
- Hardware on cabinets and doors
- Carpet
- Another coat of paint
- Install shelves throughout the house
- Paint outside trim and door
- Install outside lamp post
- Grading, sod, seed & straw areas
- CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN
- AND MORE....
We had a few followups with NVR for the mortgage and should go to the underwriter early next week.
Happy building to you all
 |
| 1st floor powder room - Plan to replace that sink & mirror, just not pretty enough for me |
 |
| Basement Half Bath |
 |
| Foyer Light |
 |
| Mechanicals in the unfinished space |
 |
| Kids / Guests Bathroom |
 |
| Partial shot of the finished basement |
 |
Wavy Trim in the basement - :-(
|
|
The new lights are much better than the old ones they used to offer. Love the elevation and the brick you chose, very dramatic and elegant. It has a nice balance with the smaller peak over the one window to match the peak over the garage. It will look wonderful once the grass goes in.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. We are really happy with our selections. I had a lot of I wishes along the way but seeing it together makes the difference. Makes you wish they had a row of model homes with full size selections
ReplyDeleteLooks great! you are really on the home stretch.
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful! How exciting!!!
ReplyDelete