Saturday, May 11, 2013

In just over a month I'll be home

Progress continues on the house, almost all of our tile has been installed. I chose neutral colors that would not feel dated anytime soon.

Generally speaking it looks great just a few questions for our PM but all minor. As we get closer I am planning to seek help from an interior designer primary for color flow and accessorizing.




I love how high up the tile is in the master shower leaving minimal drywall to get wet.
Master Bathroom Shower
Hall Bathroom Tile Floor - Need to follow up with PM on this 
Master Bathroom Listello

Hall Bathroom waiting for tile surround

Family Room - First Coat of Paint
On Friday I provided our loan processor with the requested paper work so we can get through underwriting as soon as possible. Only a few things needed to be clarified but so far so good.

Exterior Shot - More grading & waiting for a driveway next week
We are "supposed " to close on June 14th but I am hoping our PM gets the house finished a a day or more earlier and we get an early closing. Trying to manage some work conflicts and everyday counts.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! Hope you get and early close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiling for the shower looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile looks great I home ours is as high. June 14th will be here before yo know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others- it is so great they tiled up so high.

    You made great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tile looks great! Love the natural light in your family room.

    ReplyDelete