Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Overnight progress

My husband and I went to visit the house yesterday only to find we are REALLY locked out now. So he stopped by the house during the day today and wow the progress that has been made in just one day. Thankfully he took pictures and at least I see elements but can't wait to see it in person.


My hubby spent about an hour at the house and it looks really good. Tomorrow we get sidewalks and a driveway, guardian was installing the home run box and the plumber was there installing fixtures. 
















4 comments:

  1. It's looking pretty wonderful! I can't wait until we are at this point with our Ravenna! Breaking ground Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really exciting. As impatient as I am once they get rolling it really does go fast..

      Delete
  2. I bet you guys can imagine living here now. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming along. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete